- How do I know my order will print correctly?
- With all orders you will receive a "soft" proof or PDF proof sent back to you electronically to sign off on. On larger more complex jobs we will request a sign-off on a "hard" copy HP proof for final approval.
- How do I reprint an order?
- We archive all orders and can pull previously printed pieces. Since the files have already been through our system there is very little work involved in an exact reprint.
- How long will it take to print my order?
- Most printing jobs have a turnaround time of 3 - 5 business days, but your project may take less or more time depending on the added components of the project such as bindery.
- Recycled Printing and Paper
- We promote printing on recycled paper and in recent years the cost of recycled paper has substantially come down. Most papers today contain some recycled content and are FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) or SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative) certified.